Anitomica Returns Anitomica Returns

fluid and energetic

I like the animation a lot, so I looked closer at how the frame by fram worked. What kind of frame rate did the artists use? and where some of the frames drawn in flash, blurred in photoshop and then put back into flash? some of the fast explosive movement looked like this may be the case.

well done

Alive Alive

impressed

nice preloader.
you did this all in flash? or how much did you draw in photoshop? the detail is what made this piece. The music (from american beauty?) fit very well also. How do you blur the background scene? it's something I've wanted to do, but couldn't figure out how to easily.

overall I very much like it.

AloneInTheDark responds:

Yes, allmost all backgrounds were drawn in photoshop. U can create cool backgrounds with it in a matter of minutes. The blur is called a gaussian blur. Its an effect u can add in the photoshop menu.

Religion Sucks Religion Sucks

no plot makes decent talent look worse

it was too random. if there was a plot of storyline, it didn't make sense or wasn't easy enough to pick out. I like the individual style and sketchy line look too it. color choice also helped make it more dramatic, but think out a better story before your next flash.

GreenPhat responds:

I'll try and include a "plot of storyline" in the next one, so you can follow it.

The Supermarket The Supermarket

it's all how you interpret it

well drawn, simple, but with a point

I found it amusing to go through and read the responses others made. It goes to show how many different feelings can arise just from a simple flash that poked at the idea of guns.

I give you credit, whether or not others can see the importance or relevance of making flash to get a point across instead of just being "entertaining."

why was the file size so large though? did you make most of it fbf?

dilosh responds:

thank you. indeed, most of the movie is frame by frame, that's probably one of the things which makes it large at size. :/

Turn Around Turn Around

you should

make the ending smoother. music and plot wise. it was alright, but needed more to it.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

impressed

Awesome job with the mouth work. Can tell you spent time with that. I found the twisted nature of the movie rather intriguing. Not the usual run of the mill movie. Props.

Dark Reflection Dark Reflection

great

I like the dark mysteriousness of this piece. not enough ng pieces involve this style or flavor. one thing I'd fix is the vertical black lines on the side of the screen when she's falling. The movie clip skips a little instead of being continuous.

Trance Pulsations Trance Pulsations

different and interesting

curious as to how you made it so 3d like. Did you hand do that all in flash or did you code it? possibly another program? a reply would be appreciated.

Royal's Ugly Heaven Royal's Ugly Heaven

do some flash work

not just digital camera crap

!Uploaded wrong! Lambi 3 !Uploaded wrong! Lambi 3

too small

fix the window dimensions when you upload it.

Lambi responds:

Sorry! I Uploaded it wrong, currentally uploading it again!