Anitomica Returns Anitomica Returns

fluid and energetic

I like the animation a lot, so I looked closer at how the frame by fram worked. What kind of frame rate did the artists use? and where some of the frames drawn in flash, blurred in photoshop and then put back into flash? some of the fast explosive movement looked like this may be the case.

well done

Alive Alive

impressed

nice preloader.
you did this all in flash? or how much did you draw in photoshop? the detail is what made this piece. The music (from american beauty?) fit very well also. How do you blur the background scene? it's something I've wanted to do, but couldn't figure out how to easily.

overall I very much like it.

AloneInTheDark responds:

Yes, allmost all backgrounds were drawn in photoshop. U can create cool backgrounds with it in a matter of minutes. The blur is called a gaussian blur. Its an effect u can add in the photoshop menu.

Religion Sucks Religion Sucks

no plot makes decent talent look worse

it was too random. if there was a plot of storyline, it didn't make sense or wasn't easy enough to pick out. I like the individual style and sketchy line look too it. color choice also helped make it more dramatic, but think out a better story before your next flash.

GreenPhat responds:

I'll try and include a "plot of storyline" in the next one, so you can follow it.

The Shadows The Shadows

ok but.

it's nearly impossible to hit the guys without having life taken away. and there aren't any power ups or ways to gain back life. another problem is that if you're pressing right while you go on to the next level sometimes you fall off and get a game over when you appear on the next level running right.